Hey there, I'm Jessie!
I figured it's about time for an introduction other than the generic "about." Maeve Interiors is all about authenticity, genuineness, and grace - so here's a glimpse into my life where I try to practice those three things on a daily basis.
Most Days you can find me writing, creating, dreaming up spaces or ideas of what I can do to my little ranch.
I'm mostly known for my smile - I'm pretty sure I don't stop smiling.
People have referred to me as encouraging.
I love serving the world through hospitality.
The things I'm most passionate about in life are cresting spaces of grace and sanctuary.
I design for people who need help creating the perfect space in their home and are yearning for a place to unwind, make memories, entertain and live.
I design for people who need help pulling it all together.
I work with helping people put their dreams into action and figuring out their space and style.
I'm lucky to be able to do what I love and help people design the space they've been pinning for years.
When I'm not busy designing, you can catch me exploring Charlotte, running, traveling, and perusing antique stores (hello, Charlotte treasures)!
Originally I'm from Nashville, and relocated to Charlotte in 2016. I live right outside of Plaza Midwood and have a little mid-century ranch that I have BIG dreams for.
You can find me most often hanging with my boyfriend, Christopher, and our adorable
7 month old Cavapoo, Cash.
I love to travel and am excited to incorporate that into my design and the blog. Aside from traveling back to Nashville, a few of my favorite spots are Asheville, and anywhere on the Gulf Coast - hello, Rosemary Beach and Seaside. Boston holds a special place in my heart too, the cafes, the architecture, the pastries!
If you're dying to hear more, here are 5 things you may not know about me:
1. I've been rearranging and decorating for as long as I can remember. I used to lay awake at night as a kid and wait until the house was quiet to re-organize and re-arrange. Bless my parents patience.
2. I was a total tomboy growing up. Determined to keep up with my older brother, if someone told me, "you can't," my reply was typically, "watch me." This determination has served me well in life though.
3. I love to read. And if you're wondering what my favorite book is, it's "When Crickets Cry" by Charles Martin.
4. I've always wanted to be an interior designer but, I have a degree in communications and am slowly-but-surely working on my masters in Crisis Communication.
5. There isn't much I enjoy more than authentic conversation. Except maybe coffee. Or wine. That might be a toss-up.
Still here? Let's connect!